Parish Councillors are duly summoned to attend a meeting of
Bredfield Parish Council
7.00pm, Monday, January 28, 2019 at St Andrew’s Church Room
1. Apologies and approvals of absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Requests for Dispensation
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting on November 26, 2018
4. Members of the public are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on the agenda. Reports may be received from the District and County Councillors
5. To consider current planning applications, including:
18/5013 Fairholme, Pump Corner – proposed ground floor extension and first-floor extension. Pending – Parish Council consulted via email and no objection raised.
18/4389 Cireanin, Woodbridge Road – proposed alternations and extension to existing single storey dwelling together with new garage. Approved by East Suffolk Committee
18/4491 Cireanin, Woodbridge Road – proposed residential development of 4 bungalows and associated garages. Refused
6. Progress Reports and Outstanding Action Points
• Access to the A12 from Bredfield
• Provision of high-speed broadband
• Repairs to the War Memorial and the Village Pump
7. To receive a report on the Jubilee Meadow and Orchard, including an update on management of funds
8. To receive a report on the Bredfield Neighbourhood Plan, and the new East Suffolk final draft Local Plan.
9. To note the new stage of Consultation on Sizewell C.
10. Financial report, including any payments due.
11. Correspondence and urgent matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council
Signed by Rod Caird, Clerk, Bredfield Parish Council, January 21, 2019