Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission Consultation
This consultation, on behalf of Bredfield Parish Council, complies with Regulation 14 of The Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 and will run for a period of seven weeks from Friday 20th July through to Friday 7th September 2018.
It offers a last opportunity to influence Bredfield’s Neighbourhood Plan before it is submitted to Suffolk Coastal District Council.
All comments received by Friday 7th September 2018 will be considered by the Neighbourhood Plan Working Group (NPWG) and may be utilised to amend this draft Neighbourhood Plan. A Consultation Statement, including a summary of all comments received and how these were considered, will be made available along with the amended Neighbourhood Plan at a future date.
Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission Consultation Document
A Draft Neighbourhood Plan has now been produced using your opinions and comments from the returned village questionnaires, together with those of other interest groups consulted over the last 3 years. This is not a finished document. It is a draft for you to read and comment on.
- Are there things we have omitted?
- Are there sections that are not clear?
- Are there items you think may be wrong?
- You are also encouraged to tell us what you like about the plan.
The full draft plan contains policies on the following topics:
- Location of development sites.
- Types of dwellings to be built.
- Services and Facilities.
- Traffic Management.
It is available to view by clicking on the following link:
- Neighbourhood Plan Pre-submission Consultation Document
- A paper copy of the draft plan can be viewed at Bredfield Village Shop
- At the advertised consultation session in Bredfield Village Hall (see Key Dates below).
Comments on the draft plan can be recorded on the Pre-submission Consultation Comments Form, which is available to download and print off by clicking on the link below:
You can also pick up a form from Bredfield Village Shop or at the advertised consultation session in Bredfield Village Hall (see Key Dates below).
Completed forms should be returned by Friday 7th September at the latest via:
- Post/By Hand: David Hepper, Church View, The Street, Bredfield, IP13 6AX
- Drop off: Bredfield Village Shop
Please note that we will not accept responses that are anonymous and comments may be made public, but not your personal details.
Summary of Key Dates:
- Friday 20th July – Friday 7th September 2018 - Pre-submission Consultation period
- Friday 20th July – Consultation Meeting, 19:30, Bredfield Village Hall.
- Friday 7th September 2018– last date for receipt of comments.