Have your say on the proposals for Sizewell C
The third stage of public consultation on the proposals for a new nuclear power station at Sizewell runs from 4 January to 29 March 2019
1. Should you wish to comment on the proposal you may do so directly via the EDF website using the link below: -
2. Please note: EDF will not automatically make your comments available to Suffolk Coastal District Council.
3. SCDC has requested that any comments submitted to EDF should also be copied to the following address: -
East Suffok - Sizewell C
4. In particular SCDC would like to hear your views on: -
• Any foreseen traffic pinch points,
• Sea, rail and road proposals.
• Proposals for new pylons at the site.
• Bypass traffic routes.
You can contact the Sizewell C project team by any of the following methods:
FREEPHONE 0800 197 6102 (Open 9.30am - 5.00pm on weekdays and 9am - 12pm on Staurdays)
Write to FREEPOST SZC CONSULTATION (no stamp or further address required).
Visit the Sizewell C Information Office, 48-50 High Street, Leiston IP16 4EW.
Email at email@example.com