Our village hall was built by local effort and completed in 1983. The last decade has seen a programme of continual improvement, resulting in today’s fine amenity which overlooks the playing fields and open countryside.
- Foyer, main hall with stage, bar area, kitchen, storerooms, toilets (one set accessible from outside)
- Disabled access
- Various types of tables and padded seating
- Full sets of crockery and cutlery
- Variable heating and lighting
- Modern sound system with remote mic.
- Induction hearing loop
- Car parking
- Marked playing field and children’s play area.
The hall is suitable for a wide range of events and is regularly used for meetings, classes and performances, as well as for wedding receptions and other private functions. It has a capacity of up to and over 100 persons, depending on the type of event. To book please contact Tony Bence on 01394 386363 or email Tony Bence
The Village Shop, Bowls Cub and Tennis Club share the same grounds, but are separately run.
Hiring Charges – Bredfield Village Hall (from July 2014)
Special rates for local organisations
|Chair||Anne Henderson||01473 737605|
|Hon. Secretary||Dave Harker||01394 388440|
|Hon. Treasurer||Stephen Cook||01394 388161